Profession “Installer of energy equipment and installations” SPPOO code: 522040
Specialty “Renewable Energy Sources” code: 5220408
How is the training conducted?
The training lasts 130 hours and consists of two parts .
The theory is conducted remotely through the MOODLE platform. It ends with an attendance exam (test), which takes plase at the Center for Energy Solutions.
The internship is conducted in a base for practical training of 3K AD. Ends with an exam (practical assignment).
What are the requirements for the students?
- Completed secondary education;
- Basic knowledge in the field of electrical engineering;
What documents are needed?
- Application for participation ;
- Training contract ;
- Medical certificate;
- Copy of diploma;
- 1 piece. Photo passport format;
After successfully completing the course in the profession “Installer of energy facilities and installations”, specialty “Renewable Energy Sources”, students receive a CERTIFICATE OF SECOND DEGREE OF PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION, which is modeled by Ministry of Education and Science. The certificate is registered in the electronic register of the Ministry of Education and Science.
Price: BGN 580
You can pay by bank transfer or on the spot in our office after submitting the necessary documents and signing a training contract.
- Module 1: Basics of photovoltaics
- Module 2: Principles of design
- Module 3: Photovoltaic plants
- Module 4: Commissioning and troubleshooting
- Module 5: Installation of small PV-plants in a building
- Module 6: Basic knowledge and practices, project management skills